Si gadis yang syokk sendiri ,

By Unknown - 02:10:00

"Hai Sayangg . ."
How i miss to say that word to you . .
how i miss to see your smile . .
how i miss to hear you laughing at my jokes . .
how i miss all of that . .
Unfortunately im not yours and you are not even mine since the beginning . .
It is only me who keeps on trying . .
It is only me who sent you a message just to wish "morning" , "nite" . .
It is only me who always start the conversation . .
And you ?
Yes.. you did reply my message and all of that . . but
I think it is not from your heart . .
It was all because you only think me as "YOUR FRIEND" . .
Not more than that . .
And me ?
Because of that reply, i feels that i have hope on you . .
I forgot that im not your type... but now i know . .
So in this time , i decide to let you go . .
I mean i decide to forget you . .
To forget all of our memory . .
To forget our first meet n together . .
First n last meet that we had all just a dreams that i should forget . .
To forget our sweet conversations . .
To forget your smile . .
To forget all about you . .
Lastly..

Dear Mbbz ,

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments